(06) REESE’S CUPS! I could eat them for every meal of every day until peanut butter based death happened. If I had a nut allergy, I would risk it. If my boyfriend had a nut allergy, I’d risk it.
(13) Right, let’s see here…
- Two tins of mints (empty)
- A cocoa butter vaseline (about two years old)
- A Feast for Crows
- Two pairs of headphones (one broken)
- Half of a plug
- I don’t even know what THAT is
- A pen (broken)
- £15 of loose change strewn about in a disorderly fashion.
- Three cans of deodorant (One empty, the other two nearing it)
- Train tickets…lots of train tickets
- Receipts for nothing in particular
- A shoe string attached to the zipper of my Emergency Compartment with my house keys attached
- Emergency compartment contains: sewing kit, plasters and Ibuprofen (sometimes a small can of red bull, but not today. I had an emergency)
(15) Just one? Oh god. I spend my life in a perpetual state of peeve. A small sampling includes:
- People who don’t say please or thank you.
- People who listen to their music far too loudly on the train
- People who disregard queuing systems
- People who talk during films
- When Taylor Swift holds a guitar
- When you’re in a shop and the person serving you is having a conversation with the person next to them
Phew…well…I feel better. Thanks for letting me get that off my chest.
(28) Last night in the train station a man sat down. On the floor. When he refused to move, two policemen grabbed an arm each and carted him off kicking and screaming.