Doing these at random as I'm on the tumblr app. 4, 10, 16, 29, 34, 45, 50 and 100
4. Transatlanticism by Death Cab for Cutie, it’s a song that makes a lot of sense to me right now.
10. I’m not sure if it was depression, but I went through long periods of time after University where I could barely leave the house. I went everywhere with this weight and it’s not that it’s ever gone away, but I learned to deal with it.
16. For some reason there is no 16 so I’ll answer 15 - I have made a new friend this year, it comes with the job I guess.
29. I cannot wait to buy my new flat. It’s still a few months yet, but I can’t stop thinking about it.
34. I’m getting on my nerves right now. I need a good slap.
45. Again, no question 45 for some reason…so 44, my eyes are brown. As boring as the day is long brown.
50. I only have one tattoo, my Alexisonfire heartskull one on my arm. I’ve had it since I was 18 and I’ve always wanted more but have never gotten round to it.
100. I don’t like the way I look. I like my hair, I actually really like my style, but I’ve never been comfortable with my looks. I hate my face, and I’ve just never been comfortable in my own skin.
I hate it in movies/TV shows when somebody is cooking for someone else and then they just skip dinner and have sex and I’m just like “I would have eaten a fucking sandwich if I’d known we were skipping dinner.”
You seem sad. Just an observation, I could be wrong.
You’re not wrong, but I guess you’re not right either.
I’m mostly just frustrated. I’ve spent the past three weeks practically house bound. Whilst I’m up and about and getting out more, it’s taking a while to get over the funk. My brain has been working over time and all this crap just keeps happening. Or not. I’m crazy about somebody I’ll never get, I’m broke and my Grandad is sadly on his way out, days I’m told, and the one ball thing, yeah, major factor.
It’s all a bit much without anything to really take my mind off of it. I’m back at work this week which will go a long way to shutting my brain up.
Life is just kicking my ass at the moment. This was the year I was supposed to get my shit together and it’s still well and truly lying all over my bedroom floor. Like, literally, you can barely walk in there.
Anybody want to go out and get well and truly fucked up with me? I need to shake the ass that god gave me and throw back some tequila.